The front page of my 2010 album- let's hope I manage to do 2 page layouts for each month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was time to get out o the apartment- I really felt like a walk and I desperately needed a haircut so the walk up to 57th Street and Salon...
-
Having spent part of the week deciding what I should do, I finally booked tickets to travel back to Australia after visiting Michele in Toky...
2 comments:
Looks good! A beach like that in New York? I'd like to see that!
Sure you can do it!! You started it so you're on now!!! LOL I will be watching...so go for it!
Great page and love your pic!
Post a Comment