Barb and I caught the 1 train to Marie's Crisis after going to see Waitress.
Having the list of photos to take with me has been fortuitous as I can double check at anytime if I feel I'm in "danger" of not getting a shot taken.
There was plenty to talk about on this particular occasion as it was the night we met the one and only Tim Minchin :).
Friday, May 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
This is beginning to feel a bit like Mission Impossible ... the Blogging challenge for Surreal Sunday are: "Surreal is anything bizarr...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was a wonderful reason to celebrate even if it is three months early. All the birthdays are in October- Lynne (sister-in-law) turns 40, A...

1 comment:
truly a night to remember
Post a Comment