A bit of cheat blogging here... I didn't take any photos on our day at sea but I have set myself this personal challenge of doing as I did in August- have a post for every day of the month! As one can't photograph oneself at an art auction or checking out other cruise possibilities or merely lounging around so here are some random shots...
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
This is beginning to feel a bit like Mission Impossible ... the Blogging challenge for Surreal Sunday are: "Surreal is anything bizarr...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was a wonderful reason to celebrate even if it is three months early. All the birthdays are in October- Lynne (sister-in-law) turns 40, A...




1 comment:
quite nice shots, Celia! Love the rocks. My favorite!
Post a Comment