We left New York from the pier we can see reflected in the Crown Plaza window. Our apartment is the littler beige building to the left of the "green topped pencil"building
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
This is beginning to feel a bit like Mission Impossible ... the Blogging challenge for Surreal Sunday are: "Surreal is anything bizarr...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was a wonderful reason to celebrate even if it is three months early. All the birthdays are in October- Lynne (sister-in-law) turns 40, A...



1 comment:
Oh Oh Oh!! I get to take another trip!! Yeah!!!!
Great to see you blogging. Have missed you!!
I am going to start blogging again, real soon. I will let you know!!
Post a Comment