Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's been cold!

A glorious sunny day but icy, icy, icy. This is what happens when the snow starts to melt while it is still really cold. These icicles are on one of my favourite lunch time spots. They have a great tapas plate.
In the summer there take this part of the "building" down and have umbrellas for shade and air conditioning on in the "permanent" structure.
I had taken the Q train to 57th St as I wanted to buy Anne a birthday present- well needed to actually as it is her birthday today and we are heading out for dinner.






A young girl stopped and stared at me as I took my shot of the lost glove. I was doing the old take the shot with one hand hence the blurriness- and the fact that people thought I was an idiot. Perhaps I am but I think I am up to about 5 photos of lost items.
This one was in Brooklyn at the Montrose Ave L line station. I was on my way home from work.

1 comment:

Anke said...

I gather you didn't get a lot of snow either, but those icicles sure look awesome! I can imagine you being stared at for taking pics of a glove. On the other hand I always thought anything goes in NY?!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...