Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Love Month begins!

Where did January go!?

And here it is... the Love Month! On February 1 2010 a teacher greeted me with a rosebud (silk/fake) saying "Because it's the love month" I blogged about it then ...

That is how one of the teacher's greeted me first thing on February 1. She then presented me with the little rose in the little heart covered cup. She also gave me a chocolate rose- that was scoffed fairly quickly.
 
And now going back into the Happiness Project I know the focus is Remember Love so that is what I am going to do... my Calendar Challenge page has that focus. 

One of my goals/resolutions for the year is about communication so communicating about what I love and with those I love can be an especial focus.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...