Thursday, March 24, 2016

Suspended

I delayed so much taking a photo that met the prompt that all I had to show for the day was my "mobile photocopying" and then I realized that the pinned schedule I had copied to help me with my scheduling of classes was in fact suspended on the wall :). I've cropped it right down to provide some sort of privacy.

Why do I bother with the photo prompts? They make me think in different ways and they force me to look at what is around me and "see" things in different way. Besides I want to follow through with my word for the year "embrace" and embrace all the challenges and things that come my way this year...and any year really.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...