The PD days have us traveling to Brooklyn currently and I'm often surprised by what we manage to see.
The grand boulevards on the city are here in the outer areas. Harlem has so many as does Brooklyn.
The subway stories continue- what on earth does this guy have in all those white boxes and where is he taking them and why?
Sunday, June 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was time to get out o the apartment- I really felt like a walk and I desperately needed a haircut so the walk up to 57th Street and Salon...
-
Having spent part of the week deciding what I should do, I finally booked tickets to travel back to Australia after visiting Michele in Toky...
No comments:
Post a Comment