Thursday, January 4, 2018

One month at a time


 It would seem it was in 2010 that Tami began to develop layout and sketches for One month at a time pages. I'll have to check my albums in Australia (now) to see whether I started at that time if so it's been 7 years that I have created these albums for.
I finished my 2017 one before New Year's day and have plans to do the cover page this coming weekend for the 2018 album.



It's all part of my 18 in 18

1 One month at a time
2 Challenges a month
3 AFDs per week
4 Host crafting events
5 $5 saving plan
6 Lose 6 kgs
7 Hours of sleep  
8 Tourist spots
9 Facials or mani/pedis
10 Mixed media scrapbooking pages
Days of social conscience 
11 Skype/facetime Michele
12  Months of blogging
13 Journals of Maddy
14Conscious acts of kindness
15 minutes a day creatively
16 th the day to track important metrics
17 minutes writing on the train

18 books read and documented

1 comment:

Michele said...

I like the fine tuned 18 in 18

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...