Wednesday, February 14, 2018

UGC Eats


Apparently...

“UGC Eats features an eclectic mixture of snacks and beverages from organic Bronx hot sauce to Olive Oil from Greece!”

And another review...

"So happy to have stumbled upon this new place! Such a cool concept and a beautiful, laid-back space for meeting friends or getting work done. Most of the things in the store are sourced from the owner's travels and are for sale. I have my eye on the beautiful grandfather clock and model ship. Both items are sadly out of my budget, but I do hope they find a good home. :)

This cafe also sells unique imported and local food items, which I will certainly be making use of since I live just a few blocks away. Since they are still just a month old, they are working out a few kinks. They didn't have iced coffee when I came, and they don't have breakfast sandwiches yet. But I'm sure that they will find their bearings in no time. Long live UGC eats and long may they prosper!"
I'll have to give it a try :)

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...