Sunday, January 12, 2020

A fresh start


Having made the decision to get myself organized and get stuck into blogging again I find that having set the 12th as the date that I'm unclear about what to blog about. So a little free flowing thoughts writing for the start of the getting back into blogging seems to be the way to go. No-one else reads it other than me so sending these thoughts out into the ether is possible a good thing.


Photos always make a blog post interesting so here are two of my 9am photos taken on the long dog walk.


Following is a photo taken while at the Aireys Inlet market. The painter was setting up overlooking the market. I failed to go around and see what it was he was painting but I thought it made for an interesting contemplation.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...