Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another slow day...

Aaah holidays! The chance to take things slowly and savour the moments and today was such a day.
A little bit of planing for work, the morning or what was left of it after a latish breakfast and then a chat and a bit of sitting around. Then a latish lunch and finally some time on my art journals trying to find my style- mucking around with techniques and ideas.

Then after dinner meeting Bernadette and Alex at Ellen's Stardust Diner and enjoying their company (Alex and Bernadette's that is) and a few drinks and a few songs. Now home in the warm and the prospect of not much other than what happened today as a repeat for tomorrow- ain't holidays grand!

If you haven't visited Tami's blog and seen the gorgeous Zach talking to Santa check it out via the link on the right- Tami is scrapping or even try it here.

1 comment:

Chris aka Scrappylassie said...

Had to stop by and visit your blog. The holidays are unusual for my husband and I this year because of the whirlwind of activity with all of my 3 sons being home...Cooking, straightening, cooking, meeting someone somewhere,cooking....it's been so busy, so fun. But after January 3, 2 sons leave again and only my youngest will stay. So- it isn't the holidays that are mellow...but January days to follow. Love that feelin you describe. In front of our fire with the cats on my lap-just relaxing...ANd I will miss every crazy,stressful moment of this holiday!Wish no one ever had to say goodbye.
Thanks for writing on the post and Happy New Year's!

P.S. Did you catch the way I copied your caption with repeating theatre after every word of your hobbies and interests? when I described my duties as a Mom?

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...