Monday, December 21, 2009

Walking in a Winter wonderland

After the snowstorm, earylish on Sunday morning I went for a walk... here are some of the photos.

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening


A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.


Walking in a winter wonderland.


Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fire

To face unafraid,
The plans that we've made,

Walking in a winter wonderland.




When it snows, ain't it thrilling,


Though your nose gets a chilling


We'll frolic and play, the Eskimo way,


Walking in a winter wonderland.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous photos, I do plan on having a white Christmas one year. Although off to Canada in a couple of days to enjoy the snow.
Have a very merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Terry said...

Oh Celia these are just gorgeous. I wish we would have a white Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas season my friend.

Barb said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Celia! These are absolutely gorgeous photos!! Love them. I don't want to experience the snow. Just looking at these is enough for me!!

Michele said...

Now why couldn't it snow like that when I was there at Xmas!ON second thoughts it looks cold!!
Great Pictures though!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...