Monday, December 28, 2009

Nearing Year's End

It seems not only has this month flown but the entire year! Looked back what I was doing this time last year and I realize I was home in Footscray so here are some of the photos interspersed through this.....The back yard in Footscray
I've been looking at photos to try and throw a photo book together and keep thinking- "oh yes that was this year".
Gum blossom
Today has been probably the most lazy unproductive day of the whole year! The main accomplishment other than getting out of bed was cleaning out the only cupboard that could be called our "pantry" cupboard. Took all of thirty minutes to sort the out of date things, wipe the shelves and then decide what and how to organize the items retained.

Kangaroo Paw
The rest of the day has been.... napping and checking out blogs.
A caffe latte

Perhaps some visitors this evening will get me moving a little more!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds like my plan today. Did go into Anglesea to shop,(good thing I went early!) and pick up the painting from the gallery , but that is the extent of my plans for the day!!
Just Veg!

Terry said...

you deserve a lazy day.

Barb said...

I love those kinds of days. I am a true potter. I love to pots around the house with nothing planned!!

Love your pics. They are always a joy.

Regarding my blog, I have been so negligent. I need to go back and post my LO's and get with it!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...