Sunday, August 25, 2013

Don't Blink

 Living in NYC there are always sounds and sights that one could easily miss if you always have your ear buds in and your own personal sound track or you BLINK (sometimes that might be a good thing).
On my walk home the other evening I felt if I blinked I'd be back in Buenos Aires- these two guys looked so Argentinian. Instead of blink I took a quick snap on the phone hence the out of focus nature of the shot :)


On my walk with Louise on Wednesday again in the blink of an eye we were past this spot but i went back and took the back end of one of the horses that perhaps was destined to be a carriage horse. 


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...