Saturday, August 17, 2013

Don't bug me!?!

Sitting in my lounge room catching up on reading and quiet contemplation I could hear what sounded like some sort of rhythmic activity. Having gone onto the balcony to investigate I expected to find some type of dance group doing their thing in Fire Fighters Park but no there were only people sitting eating or sleeping.
Then I noticed in the back alley behind the buildings on 48th and 49th two people. I grabbed my camera avec zoom lens to get a closer look/shot.



I had to wait ages before he began swinging punches again. He was being coached/ training. i imagined him saying as he swung each punch "Don't bug me!"

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...