Friday, February 28, 2014

A cold month





February was a cold month with snow stories happening.
I wish I had taken this first photo but no I found it via facebook however it is glorious- and horror of horrors i know not who to credit it to ... just not me.




During the storms in February I could watch the snow accumulate on things around me.

I was lucky to escape the cold and the snow a few times thanks to working in the USVI.

I always request a window seat, not necessarily for the views because going to the USVI you get a lot of views of the sea, but because I'd rather climb over people than be climbed over.

Coming back into Newark I was able to get some shot of the snow still around after a week.


The cold weather ensured that that was happening


Then my tank views remain quintessential NYC.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...