Jet lagged that is....how long can one loll on one's bed in one's jammies. The fact that I was going to work on Monday and being alone in the apartment meant that I could just lie around all day. However I failed to let Maria know that I was here, I should have thanked her straight away for watering the plants and bringing up the mail.
I'm not sure who was the most surprised Maria and Cathy come to water the plants or me awakened from and afternoon doze in a vain effort to adjust to time zones.
Monday, August 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16th of the Month- March
A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...
-
This is beginning to feel a bit like Mission Impossible ... the Blogging challenge for Surreal Sunday are: "Surreal is anything bizarr...
-
With visitors due later in the day it was get the chores done early and relax! The day starts with the laying and lighting the fire having ...
-
It was a wonderful reason to celebrate even if it is three months early. All the birthdays are in October- Lynne (sister-in-law) turns 40, A...
No comments:
Post a Comment