Thursday, May 7, 2009

Art and Artist

It was a busy week and the night at Giz's exhibition couldn't have been at a worse time really in terms of Sue's work but I am so glad we went because she was so pleased that we made the effort and the work itself was great to see...... and bright.
The views from our windows painted and so large are really interesting. Some I wasn't too sure about but on th whole I really liked most of them.
Giz did warn me that there may not be much of me in the painting but there was my knee and hand and the shadow of my head on the newspaper. Talk about being self-centred!


So can we afford to buy one? Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Tell Giz Congratulations They look great!

Anke said...

Oh you are funny! They do look quite amazing though!!!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...