Thursday, October 1, 2009

At the end of the month

How about this I made it to the end of the month and did a post for each day. Well yeah I did do a whole heap all at once but I have managed it.

Work is starting to kick in again and I spent the day working with someone who stated "My life on a thumb drive"Given the quantity of thumb drives she was plowing through trying to locate a document I think it summed it up pretty well!
Having only one photo for the day I liked the idea of looking at photos from "this time last year" and looking through the Japan photos found these ones illustrating the "sartorial splendor" of some of the Japanese your women.
I also managed to snap a photo on the train of this young woman who was dressed in "Sweet Lolita" style Sometimes we'd spot someone dressed in this way.

But the highlight of the day was our meal at the Okonomiyaki spot. It was such a great feed and a great experience.

And then on this day in 2007 Rose and Peter were here- gosh time is flying by.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Isn't it fun to go back?? My boss never did learn not to touch my daily calendar on my desk. He would rip old days pages off. I said don't touch. There is scratch paper here. Use it.

I like to look back through my calendar and see what went on through the year. so much fun to me.

And besides....I hate people fooling around with MY desk!!! (Is there no sanctity anywhere???? LOL LOL)

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...