Friday, July 1, 2011

New day, new month, new chance....

I decided to give myself a new chance to get back into my blogging- poor choice of a time really when I head off to Australia on July 2 but one shouldn't beat oneself up over these sort of things.

June was a busy month and the end of it was my "exhibition" at the end of another photography class. The theme I had chosen was "From the Ground Up"  - thanks to Sue and Bernadette for pushing me to start up this one- I thought to do it at first and before even starting it found I was putting myself off it. Then I started and it morphed into a night photography thing so here are my photos in a fairly basic state.
The Brill Building on Broadway

The Broadway Grill


In Times Square

At the Rockefeller Centre

Front of the Rockefeller Centre

The Paramount Building

3 comments:

Barb said...

My goodness. So glad you are back and I know you are okay!!! I have really missed you.

I,too, have not blogged in ages. Still having trouble about it being there for all the world to see...and FOREVER!! Still thinking it over, though.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics. Such an original idea and what great shots!!

Glad you are back and hope you have a great trip and will be able to post while you are gone. Either way, travel safe, have a blast and will wait for your return!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Those pictures are very cool! I have been so busy, too, that I've been neglecting the blogs I love reading as much as the one I'm trying to write.

You are off again to Australia. I hope it's a good trip.

Mary said...

They're still pretty bloody good for 'originals'. Well done you!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...