Thursday, July 28, 2011

A quiet pottering sort of day

The flurry of activity to get some aspects of my life and with it my blog in order has kinda died down a bit but there are still loads of photos to be used to get the great Kimberley journey finished.
Michele is recuperating from her "day surgery",  I am recuperating from nothing other than rushing around pretending to be a nurse, gathering provisions for dinner and for our trip to Rawson tomorrow, while trying to keep out of my mind the trip to the dermatologist and the checking for my own skin cancers tomorrow before we head up the bush for our scrapbooking retreat.
I have mountains of photos printed off, I have some sort of plan for them in mind but will need to access/ download some page plans so that they don't end up in a mess.
I have even managed a little work in preparation for one of the school reviews I am doing later next month.
And given that I haven't taken my camera out today I thought I would pop in some of my photos from the Greece cruise done in April.
A boat on Delos

The poppies on Delos

Waiting for diners

Steps in Stamos

Ephesus

Blue beyond blue

1 comment:

scrapweaver said...

Yum on the photos Celia! Hope the appointment is an easy one. Skin stuff is scary, been there done that and still do.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...