Monday, May 5, 2008

A day is a day

Having decided to try to keep up with my blog yesterday was a day where things just went "as usual". I had thought that the next class for the scrap booking class at Debbie Hodge's website was going to be posted- oops I was a day early so Tuesday is the day.
I am enjoying the class and the time that it forces me to create to get my photos into albums. If I hadn't been doing these classes or hadn't been with the scrap booking Meetup then I would have nothing done.
The current class is focusing on "events" although I am using it as a means to scrapbook the second leg of Route 66 that we just finished.
I also want to get my work blog started- the thing that is slowing me down? A name for it! pathetic! soon though.

1 comment:

educat said...

Indeed it is OK! :)

If ever you make the trip through Oklahoma on 66, promise you'll eat at The Rock Cafe in Stroud. It's glorious, they recommend wine based on the type of gravy you're enjoying on your meal. Ahhhhh...

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...