Saturday, May 17, 2008

What to do with reports to write??

Starting out the day correctly- the goal was to get as many reports done so that only a few needed doing either tomorrow or during the week after work.
I got going and got busy and got three down.
As a reward I allowed myself time to get a couple of pages done. At least it was better than cleaning the toilet or looking for the lost socks! The Adrian Texas one is part of the Debbie Hodge class "Scrap Year Events". The class is half way through and I have managed to keep up although today was getting the week's worth done in one fell swoop. Next weekend we are going away so I need to make sure I get organized as another class is starting next Monday. The new class is exploring the design elements of pages- getting things organized and what makes a good composition for a page. Exploring different elements. Just a little something to keep me busy!!!




I didn't do all these today! Just uploaded the next lot to Debbie's Gallery to hopefully win a copy of her book! Vain hope but great way to get some pages out there.


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...