Monday, February 23, 2009

A day at home

My usual Sunday morning routine has changed.
Yep I still start out the day with the New York Times and breakfast and a cup of coffee.
It's the way the coffee is made that is new.
Sue gave me coffee making machine and I am now becoming an expert latte maker.







A day out of the foul weather that was happening around us today was a good idea but I was basically oblivious to it all going on around me as I spent the day getting a number (6) pages done.
I was going to do scrapbooking yesterday but that didn't happen and I had also arranged with Julia to visit and do some pages if she wanted so I set myself up on the dining room/area table and got on with it all. It is so cathartic- one gets lost in the moments and the layouts.
And so I managed to get caught up on classes and the 52 Challenge pages and creative things .

3 comments:

Terry said...

love those blue glasses you have!

Anke said...

I love that LO you made and did I mention that I love your hair? :)

Michele said...

HAIR IS LOOKING GREAT!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...