Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching up

Spending a couple of days catching up in a number of ways. I was way behind in my classes at Get It Scrapped- read hadn't even started- but have spent the past two days getting caught up on the lessons.

This one is the Layers lesson- managed to use tan/brown which I don't often use and got in a whole heap of layers with this one of the house that is Green Gables- from the cruise when we stopped at Prince Edward Island.

This is about balance (and fitting as many photos in as possible. The series of photos are from the December snow storm.

The final one I did today is from our journey out of New York on the cruise.

Now I need to pack in preparation for our holiday in Miami and Florida Keys.

2 comments:

scrapweaver said...

I could tell before i read that Debbie's influence was on your pages here. Beautiful work Celia!

Mich60 said...

Love the layers idea. I am still hung up on getting 3=5 pics in!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...