Saturday, April 16, 2016

A bunch

It is truly amazing how one can see something differently when one is a prompted to see things. I think I would have noticed these flowers on a teachers table but would probably not have made much of an effort to find their story or examine them in detail. 

I commented on them to the teacher and she drew the gift giver over to tell her that I asked about them.

 I asked where they came from...turns out her mother's boyfriend gave them to her mum and she asked her mum if she could bring some for her teacher. I hope that's how it all happened. 

Then on my short walk to the train I noted the flowers outside the local bodega. The idea of buying flowers always reminds me of Maddy asking me if I bought flowers for my NYC apartment.


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...