Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Allergies

Oh my oh my oh my! What was in the air?! It started at work in one particular building my eyes just went bananas so to speak and itchy and ghastly.
So when I got home I did the shower, wash the hair, use eye drops trick and confidently left for dinner with the crafting buddies. I walked to 2nd and 38th- big mistake by the time I got to the dinner venue the eyes were streaming again but I  thought I'm inside in an air con place they'll clear. Nuh!
So I had to leave my crafting buddies and head home- straight to bed and slept for hours.
I did have the sense to snap the lovely Chrysler Building on the way :).

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...