Sunday, June 22, 2008

Catching up


The stressors of work are easing off and I find I have more time to get things caught up. And so today I was able to make the most of the day and scrap my day away.
I have been so far behind in the Debbie Hodge scrap booking challenges and everyday life pages that I had 5 classes to catch up on. Perhaps I am not as far behind as some but I have finally managed to put time aside to do the "work". I t really isn't work as such more brain space and time to think about something different and differently.
I used some of my photos from the Route 66 trip for the page parts challenge so my Route 66 album is coming together nicely. I also got this page done about the sight I saw from the window of a school in Harlem.
The sight of laundry hanging three floors up and between building always intrigues me. I happened to still have my handbag (and camera )with me so decide to seize the moment and get the shot. Just as I stopped to have another look at the scene the toddler appeared talking to her/his mom, they disappeared then reappeared and s/he sat down and strummed the child sized guitar. What a great way to bring in the washing being serenaded.
And so I have had a day of reminiscing my trips and the sights I've seen.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...