Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bike/ Skate Ramp

The usual walk from the R station in Woodside, Queens- I ring Michele as I'm walking along the path between the middle school sports "field" and the Projects Apartments. At the end of the "lane" there is the dumper area for the apartment building at the end of the cul de sac that is that part of 45th St.
I was walking along talking to Michele and noticed two doors propped on a packaging pallet in the middle of the dead end. They were perfectly aligned for skateboards/cyclists to use as a trick ramp.
So a bit of juggling on my part phone in one hand as I grapple and fumble into my handbag and get the camera out and one-handed take a range of angles of the improvised ramp still talking with Michele in Australia. The wonders of modern technology really!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...