Saturday, June 28, 2008

Getting started....

Ah Saturdays!!! Even when you are on holidays Saturdays are special. Making the coffee and cooking toast gathering it all together and sitting at the table to read the Saturday papers. Today was no exception. Opening the door of the apartment and getting the paper is a small thing but it is such simple indulgence and ever so enjoyable. Depending on what catches my eye the "trip" through the paper can vary today an article about the new American Girl movie moved me around the paper whose layout I loathe. I hate the fact that rarely does one get a whole story on one page. This doesn't indicate that the stories are long merely that they put a little taster in about everything and then you have to hunt through the paper remembering the title of the piece or which section you are actually in in the first place so that you can find the correct page number and then end of the article.
That being said there are sections I'm drawn to including the Metro section that has quirky information about different parts of NYC.
The rest of my day can drift or go downhill but at least I have started it with something soothing and stimulating.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...