Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Having friends visit

The chance to share a meal again in the apartment...because I could and also I had time to do it and get it together. Not that it is all that hard- easy in fact- but it just takes time to do.

Sitting and waiting for the guests to arrive I noticed this very different change in the reflection on the Crown Plaza windows.


Then  they arrived and we could tuck into Temaki Sushi. It went down well and I got to use just about every plate in the apartment over the course of the meal.
In setting the meal on the table I put the foods that Mary could eat closest to her and we all had a delicious meal. Yay! I have found a second meal that we can share.


1 comment:

Terry said...

I want to get invited to our house for dinner!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...