Sunday, June 24, 2012

Theatre catch up

What with work and some work being in the Virgin Island during this past school year getting to the theatre has been difficult. I know the theatres are in my street and just around the corner but the traveling really knocked the stuffing out of me during the year. Note to self - Plan it out better next school year!
Keeping up to date with my blog was another thing that drifted badly but now the school year is nearly over here in NYC and I have had a few days to myself, not working so I have been able to catch up on the theatre going.
And so in the past two weeks I have caught up with some theatre..

 



 

Basically if it is Sunday I'm at a play and if it's Tuesday I'm at a musical.... except things change this week a little.
It has been great- I've caught up with shows I have been wanting to see all year and had a great time!

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...