Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's magic!

How does it work? It has to be magic! I take a photo on my iphone and then when I get home and open up photo stream there is the photo on my computer! Brilliant!
Annie Leibovitz- that photographer icon suggested the iPhone as a point and shoot camera because it is "the snapshot camera of today", saying it is "accessible and easy". I think she was talking about the iphone 4 but hey let's not allow a minor technicality get in the way of admiring the ease with which one can have point and shoot camera with you (and video player/recorder) just by carrying around your phone.
 We were at The View restaurant (the revolving restaurant at the top of the Marriott and the sun came out briefly on our first circuit around and hit the spire of everyone's favourite icon- The Chrysler building.

 Just as we were about to leave we found ourselves back looking at the building again and the sun had come out again- about 20 minutes before rain was beating on the window pains.
I got distracted by all this and didn't realize until I got to the foyer of our building that Id left a work folder back in the restaurant. So a brisk walk back to retrieve it.

I seem to be spending quite a bit of time standing in the middle of roads of late.

Well reference Friday 22 June photo and the one below- despite the point and shoot praise of the iphone it struggles with the light  like many cameras to photograph the sunset. However I tried to capture its beauty while standing in the middle of 47th St on my first trip back home from The View.


No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...