Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Shadows

The light on the way to work was beautiful had me in search of higher writing to describe the day and so to .... Shakespearean sonnets edited to meet the mood.

Full many a glorious morning have I seen
Flatter the mountain-tops with sovereign eye,
Kissing with golden face the meadows green,
Gilding pale streams with heavenly alchemy;
.....
Even so my sun one early morn did shine
With all triumphant splendor on my brow;
But out, alack! he was but one hour mine;
The region cloud hath mask'd him from me now.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ah ha! Once a teacher, always a teacher!! Couldn't pass up a bit of Shakespeare!! Very nice!!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...