Monday, January 25, 2010

Sundays

My usual Sunday includes time when I reflect on my week by taking out my weekly planners and my diary and my reflecting journal and looking back over my weekly goals. I decide what has worked out and what was a complete disaster. Then I create new goals for the week hoping to address the parts of my life I mucked up during the previous week and move a bit further forward with my annual goals.
This week I set myself up for the second week in a row in my bedroom rather than at the dining table. I had been to the gym and felt truly virtuous. Then it struck me that perhaps the photo of the day should be me doing my reflecting so I set the camera up on the window ledge and here I am!
The day seemed to fly by and at 3pm we (Sue, Margie, Annie Julia and I) went to see A little Night Music. It is on at the Walter Kerr Theatre (the one next door) and is starring Catherine Zeta- Jones and Angela Lansbury. What a wonderful way to spend a cool Sunday afternoon. The show was great and so were the performances.
Truly wonderful!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow Celia!! That is a great picture!!! Love how you have set goals, review your week and reset so you can go on to your goals. Fabulous idea!!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...