Monday, April 4, 2011

The first of 600...

The day has dawned beautifully and now is nearly over and so is the first day of the countdown I have taken on...
I have set up a blog which is going to be done differently (I hope) so that it counts down the 60 things I am going to do in the 600 days before I turn 60. Check it out (it is in its infant stage- unlike moi!)
My Sunday has been the usual- washing, shopping, preparing for the week... writing stuff for work...printing things off and getting my head ready for the next five days.
Now to rest perchance to dream... in time for Tami's new class tomorrow and my week of work.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Aren't you adventurous and YOUNG!!!

I am to the age when it is hard to remember when I wasn't in my 60's!!! LOL

Loved reading your list and will be anxiously watching to see you obtain your goals!!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...