Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I was going to use the blog list that I have used in the past but it is all about dates and how long it takes you to get ready- 50 minutes?! How do people do that!

So I decided I will list 10 things I did today...
1. Went to work- major effort!
2. Read/ finished the first of my 60 Young Adult books- War Horse- loved it.
3. Went to the other end of the 2 line four stops down, photographed the sign and then came home
4. Stayed on the train that was going on a different line because there was another train on our line with faulty brakes.
5. Cooked a new pasta recipe for dinner from the cookbook Michele gave me for Chirstmas.
6. Almost finished my 6 ATCs for the Manhattan group challenge- just need to label them really, photograph them for my on records and then post them to Cheryl.
7. Remembered my umbrella so didn't get wet in the downpour.
8. Gave Mary her flower that I bought her yesterday
9. Spoke to Leonie about some of our work we'll be doing back in Melbourne this summer/winter.
10. Remembered my notebook for today- forgot the one yesterday even with my new elaborate system of putting things together.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like you had a pretty complete day! Maybe I should check and see what I do in a day. I hope I would be surprised!!! LOL

Get ready in 50 mins? Do you think that is fast. It only takes me 30!! And if I am running late...cut that back!!! That is how long it actually takes to get ready. I really prefer about a two hour ahead time. I love to read, watch TV and pot around the house before I leave for somewhere!

see me said...

I thought 50 minutes to shower and dress was way too long- even when I think I am taking a long time I end up taking 30minutes- what do they do for the other time?!

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...