Saturday, April 2, 2011

A new month a new chance...

... to try and blog a lot!

Okay for a photo I took of myself!
Sunday is the day I am launching my only personal countdown- so perhaps if you are interested call in here and I will lead you to it.

Having thought about what I might chat on about today- having not chatted on for quite a while I thought I'd go to the list thing but in the process of doing that I thought ten things is too much to think about on a Friday afternoon so perhaps I'd do Five Fings on Friday but better still why not stop butchering the English language for my own conveniec of alliteration and find my "Five Favourite Photographs". Too hard!

So I have "Friday's Five Favourite Photographs of Friends"

A weekend away a few years ago

My mum saying farewell to the bush

Sue trying to get her computer fixed

Ah the Juicy Lucys

Online in line

3 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love the captions to these photos. Also really like that they are mostly candids but still so, well, beautiful. I'll definitely check back in Sunday.

Barb said...

I LOVE the new design. It reads much easier for me.

I just can't seem to get a rhythm to blogging. I am either very good about doing it or very bad. I seem to have most success at the bad!

Love the pics!! The one of your mum is so touching. I think you posted it way back. It must have been so hard for her and for you to visit the pic again. So glad though, that you have it to cherish. It is beautiful. It needs a wonderful scrap page to go with it!

see me said...

Barb I have scrapped the page and yep it was hard- I cried while I was doing it but am sooo glad I did.

Thank you to you and Elizabeth Marie for being here, and others who choose not to register their comments, and still support me along the way.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...