Saturday, September 1, 2012

First day back in NYC

Amazingly the jet lag hasn't really kicked in or is that the jet lag making me feel as though it hasn't kicked in?!
You too and Journey

I was finally able to get to one of Michele at Little Bird Creations' workshops. what a fabulous day. Train took me to 86th St a short walk to 89th St and there at here studio. Four of us in the class- lovely to sit and learning and idly chat about things in every day life. So every day I can't remember what we chatted about or is that the jet-lag-fogged brain not remembering?

Contentment and Learning
The train journey back to 48th St of course started out at 86th St station where I was pleasantly surprised to see lovely decorations that i have missed other times I have traveled this way. Although now thinking about it they are only on the downtown side  of the station and every other time I have been to Michele's studio to scrapbook I have gone by train but taken a cab home.







The tile decorations at 86th St station

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...