Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Looking around


Looking out the window I spotted a row of these vehicles- they were up to the organge sign on the left but by the time I got down to street level thay had gone- who knows where.

 
I'm so lucky to have the chance to go to different schools around New York (and VI). This particular school has lovely stairs cases i just had to snap a couple of shots of the details of them.

And what makes them even lovelier is that the school is only two floors! No climbing to the fifth floor in this place.

I'm so proud of my little chicken pies- they taste great hot or cold.
Thanks Mich for the suggestion to take for lunches they are perfect.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...