Tuesday, March 20, 2012

40 secret iphone features

The gorgeous Bridie shared the 40 Secret iphone features with me and the one that I immediately started using was using the volume button as a shutter release. 

Needless to say I had yet to get out of bed when I read the article so this was the first shot i took using my new found knowledge      

I took this one sharing it with Mary

1. Use Your + Volume Button as a Shutter on Your iPhone…


Taking a picture by holding your iPhone with just one hand is an easy way to get out of focus images. Fix it by holding your iPhone with two hands horizontally, and then push down the + button usually reserved for raising the volume. Now you’ve got a stable picture!

Here is the whole article

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...