Sunday, March 18, 2012

started with coffee

 Bookclub decided to visit a bookshop in NYC. It was Mc Nally Jackson Books on Prince St. What a great way to begin a Saturday. After a really good coffee (one of the big reasons to go there) we chatted and then made our own way around the books, roaming around coming back together with someone to see what they had found. A lovely start ot my day.

I then headed off on a walk to The Ink Pad which took me from Prince Street to 7th Avenue and 14th Street. I just roamed along wherever the traffic lights took me and the trusty iphone map.
A lovely morning.
This green wall is un- NYC I need to go back and get a better shot.


Love the old signs

An unusual St Patrick's Day choice of outfit?

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...