Friday, March 2, 2012

They don't write themselves...

Along the beach in St Croix

An unbleached shell just sitting on the sand   
It has been an embarrassingly long time since I have posted and it has dawned on me today that blog posts don't write themselves :) so i have put fingers to keyboard and will drivel on for a little while so that at least I can say I have begun posting again.Part of the reason has been the traveling back and forth to the Virgin Islands for work- you can be lucky sometimes... however often there is unreliable internet there and I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day... excuses excuses... which makes me think I should list things that don't "do themselves"

So here I go..
1. The washing doesn't wash itself
2. My bag doesn't pack itself for work with the right things like the notebook I should have taken today!
3. The apartment doesn't clean itself although the list that we have of doing a bit at a time is helping keep it very clean.
4. The silver jewelry doesn't keep itself shiny and I end up with black fingers from cleaning it
5. The Met card doesn't refill itself ...unlike my phone card which does when it gets below a certain point
6. Dinner doesn't cook itself... and it's that time now.


1 comment:

Terry said...

celia---good to see you postin. I know what you mean---I haven't posted on my blog in forever. I often wonder if anyone reads it---anyway glad you posted. Love seeing your photos.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...