Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tony

The gift of sympathy from AUSSIE
 He has been there all my life and is no longer. My big brother Tony died suddenly and unexpectedly on Thursday 22 March at home in Perth Australia.
He was only 65- we are all still coming to terms with the shock of it all.
Time will help me to find ways to  acknowledge all that he was to me and our family. I know we'll miss his "big brother" taking care of us attitude and actions; his capacity to laugh at himself; his dedication to his family- kids and grandkids; his love of the sea; his preparedness to get in there and sort out problems; his grandiose statements of absolutes.
He was a good big brother to us all.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Celia--so sorry to hear this news. My prayers are with you.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...