Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The daily commute

 I'm not particularly fascinated with the other passengers on the train necessarily it was just that I have been trying to figure out how to easily get photos of my day onto my blog from my phone.
These shots of my fellow commuters I took obviously as surreptitiously as I could. I emailed them to myself and then have just now downloaded them to my computer and here they are.
This lot all look very calm and other than the woman with the back pack who looks like a corpse waiting for a CSI episode they all seem to have things to keep them occupied. Actually on this particular occasion most people were asleep and I just managed to capture the few who were awake.
Much of the time is spent by some commuters in building the future of medical practitioners in particular those who specialize in hearing loss- some of those MP3 players are playing so loud you can hear them at the other end of the carriage.
Then there are the loud phone calls on the trains once they are above ground- that heavens it is subway much of the time.
It's hard to decide whether squealing indulged kids or fruity aroma homeless persons are the next on the downward scale but they both assault the senses in different ways.
And so I must head off on my next adventure on the subway.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...