Saturday, March 3, 2012

The cost of travel

One makes these decisions to go to places that may seem exotic...this time I'm going to be traveling with Michele to South Africa and doing a tour and so have done the trip to the doctor for the vaccinations. So here I sit about $700 poorer  but knowing that:
  • mossies can bite me;
  •  I can get a nasty bug and get rid of it;
  • rusty wire and nails I am safe from;
  • polio is not allowed to strike;
  • typhoid is being prevented;
  • Hep A warded off (is that grammatically correct?);
  •  Yellow Fever will not touch me;
  • I think I might be radio active :)
Is it worth it? Every penny for peace of mind, safe travel and I'll be allowed back into most countries.

It's going to be a great way to spend Easter.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...