Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fancied myself as a thinker...

but after tonight? Give that idea up!

Have I just been "titling at windmills?"
A discussion I was sitting on the edge of, when I should have been in the thick of it, has left me feeling as though I have been really kidding myself in recent years.

I thought that I could think but really had that knocked out of me when I couldn't understand what we were being asked to do in a discussion tonight let alone doing it. Linguistics isn't my thing I guess but even so I should have been able to understand what everyone else seemed to understand and were all terribly excited about to boot.

Time to take stock.

No comments:

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...