Sunday, July 6, 2008

A toe in the water


Actually it was a toe in a shoe and I wasn't sure whether I'd manage but when one has a friend who needs to shop during the 4th of July Sales at Macy's no pain or challenge is too great.
I have actually schlepped the shopping home having had lunch together and left her to continue with the shopping.
But to the toe-how many shades of purple can be achieve in a 2cm section of a little toe? Then there are painkillers which help to bring about mobility- I'm making it sound far more than it is - I can walk around easily the hobbling stopped after we got in to the store- the magic of Macy's I guess.
My contribution to the economy was two met fares whereas Anne Marie has helped it along very nicely. When she and Barry get back I'll know how much greater that contribution has become.
The weather over the past few days has been very conducive to indoor activity- read it's cloudy and a bit drizzly. Hopefully tomorrow we'll do a bit of touring although I think Century 21 is on the agenda so who knows will it be the retail or tourist economy.

3 comments:

Anke said...

you should post a picture, that would be funny! Not to you I'm sure, but all those purple colors have to look interesting. I can't believe you managed to shop with it!How far back is the other post about people at plays? I looked back quite a bit and couldn't find it

see me said...

Anke the comments about people at the play is in the "Next Door" post.

I just need to download the photos of my toes and I'll post them- I have no shame really!

Anke said...

there, that wasn't too bad!? Looks pretty colorful! I hope it's better by now

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...