Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog-tober twenty-third

There are times when one just has to stop and get organized for what is ahead and that is how the day panned out. Planning for the working week which involved getting plans in place for people I am to work with both here and in NYC as well as catching up on my blog a bit. Nearly there!

What a difference a day makes?! Or should I say a year or two....
On this day two years ago we were having dinner at Annie's place looking out at this...

View down Broadway from 56th St
 And today here I am in St Croix looking out at this....

View from my balcony

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow! What a difference a year or two makes! LOL Love them both but that pic of NY is just awesome! I love wondering what everyone is out and doing, realizing that what they are doing in their lives is just as important as what I am doing. N ot good explaining that but hope you know what I mean. Sometimes we just get wrapped up in what we are doing.

16th of the Month- March

 A bit of a turbulent month between 16ths So the unpack after India... Walks on the beach...oh to be able to reproduce this as a pa...